The front-facing areas of your vehicle are constantly at the mercy of the elements. Dirt and gravel from unpaved roads, loose debris from construction vehicles, severe driving and weather conditions, and stains from bugs, acids can affect your car’s paint. That’s why Protective Film Solutions uses Protection Film from XPEL to protect the most susceptible areas of your vehicle’s paint.
8 BENEFITS OF OUR PAINT PROTECTION
- Helps preserve the value of your investment
(helpful at trade-in)
- Maintains your vehicle’s showroom look for
- Lessens the amount of damage from normal wear and tear to your vehicles paint
- Transparent urethane film looks better and protects better than traditional black vinyl
bras and plastic bug shields.
- Reduces need for touchups and costly repainting
- Can be applied to any painted area
- Nothing gets under the film because it adheres directly to the paint
- Exclusive, long-lasting, lustrous clear coat
allows you to buff away scratches
Covers 24” of the hood and fenders, entire painted front bumper, and backs of painted mirrors
Covers 24” of the hood and fenders, entire painted front bumper, A-Pillar, roof-line, and backs of painted mirrors
Covers 24” of the hood and fenders, entire painted front bumper, A-Pillar, roof-line, headlights, fog lights, rear luggage area, door cups, and backs of painted mirrors
Fully protect the front of your vehicle
Revivify Self Heal Coating uses
nanotechnology to not only protect your vehicle from abrasions and wear and self-heal when things do happen.
With over 30 years of OEM paint technology experience, Revivify integrates the best from the OEM paint formula to the vehicle paint protection industry.
Our advanced formula and superior bonding strength of Revivify can be applied to most surfaces such as paint, glass, plastic, metal, ceramic, etc. Compared to conventional ceramic coatings, Revivify is three times stronger against UV, corrosion, and oxidation.
- DOOR EDGES
- DOOR SILLS
- QUARTER PANELS
- ROCKER PANELS
- REAR BUMPER
- WHEEL WELLS
- WINDSHIELD HEADER