Lincoln Way App Set Up
THE LINCOLN WAY APP
Lincoln Way™ is compatible with all Lincoln vehicles equipped with Lincoln Connect™112. Here’s how to get started:
1. DOWNLOAD LINCOLN WAY™ APP
2. CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOG IN
3. ADD LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- Add a vehicle to Lincoln Way by scanning the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) barcode, and then assigning a vehicle nickname
- You can also manually type in your VIN to add the vehicle
4. ACTIVATE LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- To begin the activation process, simply press Activate Vehicle on the Home screen and follow the steps to continue the process In-Vehicle
- Start the vehicle and touch Allow on the in-vehicle touchscreen pop-up. This enables access to remote features and vehicle location
HOME GIVES YOU A CONVENIENT STARTING POINT TO MOVE THROUGH THE DAY. THE HOME FEATURE CAN HELP YOU:
- Access complimentary Lincoln Pickup & Delivery
- Quickly and directly access Operate, such as lock, unlock, start engine and schedule start (requires Lincoln Connect™ modem activation)
Access your Lincoln remotely and keep track of your vehicle’s health
- Use your phone as a key
- Track fuel level
- Keep your Oil in Check
- Check Tire Pressure
- View service history
Map Helps you connect with the things you’re looking for:
- Destinations, such as fuel, food, coffee, shopping and more
- Parking (in select cities) and charging stations
The account section gives you access to Settings and Lincoln Access Rewards. Stay Updated with messages from Lincoln Message Centre.
Help is a virtual personal assistant for mobility. This feature connects you to:
- Self-help – find answers to question, learn more about your vehicle and get more information about Lincoln Way enhancements
- Chat/Call – improved chat experience while keeping the ability to call a Concierge.
- Roadside Assistance – ability to call 24/7 directly from the app.
The Help button is located inside the More menu.